RE: [JAVA] Reorganization of SVN repository Java branch [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

LAM, Tony

Jul 5, 2012, 8:03:36 PM7/5/12
to common-d...@googlegroups.com

Dear Clement,

Thank you for your work on the CDMA repository.  I was very sick last week and could not be able to work for many days.

This week we have temporarily migrate the CDMA code back to Codehaus for our up coming Gumtree release.  Refactoring the repository on Google Code will not have any effect on ANSTO side.

Regards,

Tony