good news from the CDMA backporting frontline - CentOS

Eugen Wintersberger

Dec 14, 2012, 7:58:54 AM12/14/12
to common-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks
another good news. I have successfully built and tested (a little) the
python wrapper on CentOS 6.3:

CentOS 6.3 (64-Bit) gcc version 4.4.6 and python-boost 1.41
CentOS 6.3 (32-Bit) gcc version 4.4.6 and python-boost 1.41

Everything seems to work which is quite surprising as I did not change
the code. I a little confused now what is going wrong on Debian 6. Maybe
there is something odd with the compiler. I will check this today.
So in this sense CDMA is now REALLY open for testing.

regards
Eugen

PS @ David: any news from Windows ;)
signature.asc

spoirier

Dec 14, 2012, 8:09:46 AM12/14/12
to common-d...@googlegroups.com
Great :)

I'll tag the current C++ trunk as 2.0.0 early next week.