some suggestions to the C++ interface

Eugen Wintersberger

Jul 6, 2012, 7:10:00 AM7/6/12
to common-d...@googlegroups.com
suggestions.zip
suggestions.zip.sig

POIRIER Stephane

Jul 6, 2012, 8:46:26 AM7/6/12
to common-d...@googlegroups.com
Quite interesting. Thanks Eugen!

> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : common-d...@googlegroups.com [mailto:common-data-
> mo...@googlegroups.com] De la part de Eugen Wintersberger
> Envoyé : vendredi 6 juillet 2012 13:10
> À : 'common-d...@googlegroups.com'
> Objet : some suggestions to the C++ interface

spoirier

Sep 6, 2012, 12:04:55 PM9/6/12
to common-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've just committed some changes in cdma core library. It concerns functionnalities already implemented in the Java port:
- synonyms mechanism
- plugion configuration mechanism (mainly a automatic detection system of keywords mapping document for a given dataset)

I also taken in account some of your suggestions Eugen (see svn logs). It concerns especially those concerning data access in IDataItem and IAttribute interfaces.

Regards,

Stephane