Repository is now on read_only

SAINTIN Katy

Aug 26, 2015, 9:39:00 AM8/26/15
to common-d...@googlegroups.com, BUTEAU Alain, OUNSY Majid, ABEILLE Gwenaelle

Hello Everybody,

Today, the cdma repository is on read only, we  need to discuss very quickly where the code can be hosted now.

For instant I will move the tags version  on sourceforge temporaly.

Thank you for your response.

Best regards,

Katy

Nick Hauser

Sep 3, 2015, 2:50:46 AM9/3/15
to common-d...@googlegroups.com, BUTEAU Alain, OUNSY Majid, ABEILLE Gwenaelle
I've begun the automated export process to move the cdma project to github.

Later today, the code will be available at https://github.com/nhauser/cdma

Let me know your github username and I'll add you to the access list.

Regards,

Nick

--

---

Nick Hauser

OUNSY Majid

Sep 3, 2015, 3:05:06 AM9/3/15
to Nick Hauser, common-d...@googlegroups.com, BUTEAU Alain, ABEILLE Gwenaelle, SAINTIN Katy, VIGUIER Gregory

Hello Nick ,

I don’t know if you read the email we sent you Alain and I on the 27th of August

where  we said :

·        CDMA code repository :

o   Regarding Google code repository closure SOLEIL must find a quick solution because having the repo in read only mode block our JENKINS system (because we could not tag anymore !)

§  We propose then to open a new SVN CDMA project on SourceForge next week and to transfer the code from Google code to this new repo

In the meantime, this work have begun already to be done by Gregory.

as you our continuous integration system is now very tightly linked

to SVN. It is not necessary that you do the job a second time.

Gregory will soon give information about this migration process.

We will still have to discuss later the to migrate the documentation stuff (wiki, etc)

Cheers,

Majid

Sep 3, 2015, 3:07:15 AM9/3/15
to common-d...@googlegroups.com, BUTEAU Alain, OUNSY Majid, ABEILLE Gwenaelle
Hi,
Yesterday evening I've begun the import to Sourceforge (the import is complete now). I think we need to agree on the repository.

Grégory

VIGUIER Gregory

Sep 3, 2015, 3:33:33 AM9/3/15
to OUNSY Majid, Nick Hauser, common-d...@googlegroups.com, BUTEAU Alain, ABEILLE Gwenaelle, SAINTIN Katy
Hi,
We can't move to Git because our continuous integration system is not ready for that. GitHub is really good idea but we have to stay on SVN for now.

The repository is available here: https://svn.code.sf.net/p/commondatamodel/code/

I will update the user list today so I will need your SF usernames.

Kind regards,

Grégory