DataBrowser Application release 1_1_3

SAINTIN Katy

Feb 18, 2016, 10:51:37 AM2/18/16
to common-d...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I’m pleased to inform you that a new release of DataBrowser application is now available : here :

https://sourceforge.net/p/cometeapps/code/HEAD/tree/DataBrowser/delivery/DataBrowser-1.1.3.zip

See the official download page here : http://wiki.synchrotron-soleil.fr/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=How-browse-dowloaded-Nexus-files

This release is a complete STANDALONE package and so the nexus library and the jvm are embedded.

It is published now on GPL lisence.

cid:image002.jpg@01CFEA3F.AFA948E0

You will find a user manual in the doc folder.

Best regards,

Katy Saintin

Software Engineer

Synchrotron SOLEIL

L’Orme des Merisiers

Saint-Aubin -  BP 48

91192 GIF-sur-YVETTE Cedex

Tél. : 01 69 35 93 36

Fax : 01 69 35 94 53

.

SAINTIN Katy

Feb 13, 2017, 6:36:21 AM2/13/17
to common-d...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I’m pleased to inform you that a new release of DataBrowser application is now available : here :

https://svn.code.sf.net/p/cometeapps/code/DataBrowser/delivery/DataBrowser-1.1.7.zip

This release used the last Soleil Nexus CDMA plugin developed by Gregory VIGUIER. This plugin is now based on HDF5 library.