[Java]DataBrowser_1.0.1

SAINTIN Katy

Apr 23, 2013, 11:01:50 AM4/23/13
to common-d...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I’m pleased to inform you that the last release of the DataBrowser 1.0.1 is now available :

http://cdmaapps.googlecode.com/svn/delivery/DataBrowser-1.0.1.zip

Just to remind you, that SOLEIL choose to develop a pure Java application based on Swing component and NetCDF ANSTO plugin.

You can open HDF ANSTO file, Nexus SOLEIL files.

What is new ? :

Now the CDMA Dictionary concept can be used.

A Search tool to find a dataItem is integrated

A Plugin details dialog display the informations coming from a CDMA plugin :

 You will find a user manual document in the doc folder.

Best regards,

Katy Saintin

Ingénieur logiciel du Groupe ICA

Synchrotron SOLEIL

L’Orme des Merisiers

Saint-Aubin -  BP 48

91192 GIF-sur-YVETTE Cedex

Tél. : 01 69 35 93 36

Fax : 01 69 35 94 53

Eugen Wintersberger

Apr 25, 2013, 3:02:00 AM4/25/13
to common-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
can one please repack this to get a bit less messy zip archive?
Why most of the files have a "\" in their name (see the screenshot)?
I guess something went wrong during archiving.

regards
Eugen

On Tue, 2013-04-23 at 15:01 +0000, SAINTIN Katy wrote:
> Dear all,
>

> I’m pleased to inform you that the last release of the DataBrowser
> 1.0.1 is now available :
>
> http://cdmaapps.googlecode.com/svn/delivery/DataBrowser-1.0.1.zip
>

> Just to remind you, that SOLEIL choose to develop a pure Java
> application based on Swing component and NetCDF ANSTO plugin.
>
> You can open HDF ANSTO file, Nexus SOLEIL files.
>

> What is new ? :
>
> Now the CDMA Dictionary concept can be used.
>

> A Search tool to find a dataItem is integrated
>

> A Plugin details dialog display the informations coming from a CDMA
> plugin :
>

> You will find a user manual document in the doc folder.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Katy Saintin
>

> Ingénieur logiciel du Groupe ICA
>
> Synchrotron SOLEIL
>
> L’Orme des Merisiers
>
> Saint-Aubin - BP 48
>
> 91192 GIF-sur-YVETTE Cedex
>
> Tél. : 01 69 35 93 36
>
> Fax : 01 69 35 94 53
>

> --
>
> ---

Screenshot from 2013-04-25 08:59:05.png
signature.asc

SAINTIN Katy

Apr 25, 2013, 3:53:13 AM4/25/13
to common-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Eugen,

SVN files are now removed from the package.
The Izarc tool used to generate the archived not works very well.
http://cdmaapps.googlecode.com/svn/delivery/DataBrowser-1.0.1.zip

Now it's seems to be OK.

Best regards,
Katy