Web graph for May-Oct-Nov-2023 released

Greg Lindahl

Dec 22, 2023, 2:53:36 PM12/22/23
to Common Crawl
The web graph for May-Oct-Nov-2023 is available. For full details,
please see the blog post:

https://commoncrawl.org/blog/host-and-domain-level-web-graphs-may-oct-nov-2023

Fans of the web graph will notice that this release covers the usual
number of crawls (3), but it was done the crawl after the previous web
graph release, and thus overlaps it. We did this on purpose, and will
continue to do this going forward. The benefit of this overlapping
data is that our ranking information for hosts and domains will update
more rapidly, which in turn will improve our crawling.

-- greg

Greg Lindahl

Mar 13, 2024, 10:09:38 PMMar 13
to Common Crawl
The web graph covering the most recent 3 crawls is available. For full details,
please see the blog post:

https://www.commoncrawl.org/blog/host-and-domain-level-web-graphs-september-october-november-december-2023-and-february-march-2024

As I mentioned last time, we are now computing the webgraph after
every crawl. This means that they overlap in time. I hope people find
this fresher ranking information to be useful!

-- greg