Missing snapshots

Hieu Hoang

Feb 26, 2024, 3:18:33 PMFeb 26
to Common Crawl
Hi All

Going through the list of recent snapshots in the dropdown list in
We noticed that there appears to be missing months
   2022: Feb, March, April
   2023: July, August
Just wondering if this is intentional. Is there a reason for the omission if so?

Greg Lindahl

Feb 26, 2024, 3:19:37 PMFeb 26
to common...@googlegroups.com
What you see is what we have. For a while we maintained a monthly
crawl cadence, but it proved too difficult to sustain.

Recently we have been publishing a crawl every 2-3 months. During that
2-3 month period we are only actively crawling for 2 weeks, typically.

-- greg

Hieu Hoang

Feb 26, 2024, 3:32:34 PMFeb 26
to Common Crawl
I totally understand. Good to know. Thanks