Looking for Bulgaria to English Translation dataset

Sainath Pawar

Aug 4, 2021, 2:17:34 AM8/4/21
to Common Crawl
Hi Group,

I am looking for Bulgaria to English (Vice Versa) Translation dataset in the pharma domain.
Can anyone help to get the data.

Thanks & Regards
Sainath

Sebastian Nagel

Aug 4, 2021, 9:34:48 AM8/4/21
to common...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sainath,

what about http://www.statmt.org/cc-aligned/ or
https://paracrawl.eu/ ?

... then filter document or sentence pairs by URL
or by domain-specific keywords.

Best,
Sebastian

Sainath Pawar

Aug 4, 2021, 9:54:13 AM8/4/21
to common...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sebastian ,for providing resources.
It requires some effort to filter out as we require Pharma domain specific Bulgarian to English Translation data.
Do you know if there is any data provider who fully fills my requirements? We will be fine with the paid one as well.

Thanks & Regards
Sainath

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and delete it from your system. Many thanks.

La información contenida en este mensaje puede ser confidencial. Ha sido enviada para el uso exclusivo del destinatario(s) previsto. Si el lector de este mensaje no fuera el destinatario previsto, por el presente queda Ud. notificado que cualquier lectura, uso, publicación, diseminación, distribución o copiado de esta comunicación o su contenido está estrictamente prohibido. En caso de que Ud. hubiera recibido este mensaje por error le agradeceremos notificarnos por e-mail inmediatamente y eliminarlo de su sistema. Muchas gracias.

Sainath Pawar

Aug 9, 2021, 12:57:34 AM8/9/21
to common...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian,

Follow up mail. Can you provide an update, please?
Thank you
Sai

Sebastian Nagel

Aug 9, 2021, 3:50:35 AM8/9/21
to common...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sainath,

sorry, but I do not know any ready-to-use parallel corpus
Bulgarian<>English in the pharmaceutical domain.

- maybe you could try to ask on the following mailing lists:
https://eamt.org/mt-list/

- try a Google search `pharmaceutical translation memory bulgarian`
or similar - looks like there are a couple of commercial translation
memories available

- ask the authors of existing parallel corpora (eg. cc-aligned and
paracrawl), they might be able to share useful pointers

Best,
Sebastian

On 8/9/21 6:57 AM, Sainath Pawar wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Follow up mail. Can you provide an update, please?
> Thank you
> Sai
>
> On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 7:23 PM Sainath Pawar <s.p...@globant.com <mailto:s.p...@globant.com>> wrote:
>
> Thanks Sebastian ,for providing resources.
> It requires some effort to filter out as we require Pharma domain specific Bulgarian to English Translation data.
> Do you know if there is any data provider who fully fills my requirements? We will be fine with the paid one as well.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Sainath
> On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 7:04 PM Sebastian Nagel <seba...@commoncrawl.org <mailto:seba...@commoncrawl.org>> wrote:
>
> Hi Sainath,
>
> what about http://www.statmt.org/cc-aligned/ <http://www.statmt.org/cc-aligned/> or
> https://paracrawl.eu/ <https://paracrawl.eu/> ?
>
> ... then filter document or sentence pairs by URL
> or by domain-specific keywords.
>
> Best,
> Sebastian
>
> On 8/4/21 8:17 AM, Sainath Pawar wrote:
> > Hi Group,
> >
> > I am looking for Bulgaria to English (Vice Versa) Translation dataset in the pharma domain.
> > Can anyone help to get the data.
> >
> > Thanks & Regards
> > Sainath
> >

> --
>

> --
>
> <https://www.globant.com/>
>

> --
>
> The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader
> of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received it by mistake please let
> us know by e-mail immediately and delete it from your system. Many thanks.
>
> La información contenida en este mensaje puede ser confidencial. Ha sido enviada para el uso exclusivo del destinatario(s) previsto. Si el
> lector de este mensaje no fuera el destinatario previsto, por el presente queda Ud. notificado que cualquier lectura, uso, publicación,
> diseminación, distribución o copiado de esta comunicación o su contenido está estrictamente prohibido. En caso de que Ud. hubiera recibido
> este mensaje por error le agradeceremos notificarnos por e-mail inmediatamente y eliminarlo de su sistema. Muchas gracias.
>

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/common-crawl/CACM5M1vHJfCO7iAyh4OvFxu_msqcU7m1ibR5u9CBkUW3Be-CLA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/common-crawl/CACM5M1vHJfCO7iAyh4OvFxu_msqcU7m1ibR5u9CBkUW3Be-CLA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Jordanka Georgieva

Aug 9, 2021, 4:17:10 AM8/9/21
to common...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sainath,

I am Bulgarian so I could assist you. Please write to me if you need help.

Regards,
Jordanka