Funds urgently needed to support the movement to stop police crimes

1 view

joe iosbaker

Aug 11, 2015, 12:45:31 PM8/11/15
to committee-against-politi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends -

Please dig deep to help with this fundraiser. The Chicago Alliance Against Racist & Political Repression is taking up the struggle for community control of the police. They are the organizers for the mass march on August 29th to demand an elected, civilian police accountability council:

Last month, Frank Chapman of the Alliance shared the stage with Angela Davis and Rasmea Odeh in front of 500 people.

As Ted Pearson of the Alliance points out, this work needs funding. Thanks in advance for your support.

Joe