Joining commercialhaskell

Răzvan Flavius Panda

Sep 6, 2019, 9:40:30 AM9/6/19
to Commercial Haskell
Hi everyone,

How can I join commercialhaskell? I would like to join with the company Fairy Tale - Artificial General Intelligence Solutions.
At Fairy Tale we are currently working on some free and open source software to improve the Haskell experience.

For example:

Thank you

Michael Snoyman

Sep 8, 2019, 2:13:05 AM9/8/19
to Răzvan Flavius Panda, Commercial Haskell
Hi Răzvan,

Happy to have you and Fairy Tale join! The Github README contains information on membership and communication forums. The only real "join" steps are (1) subscribing to discussion groups you're interested in and (2) adding your name to the README list of members.

Michael

Răzvan Flavius Panda

Sep 8, 2019, 2:23:59 AM9/8/19
to Michael Snoyman, Commercial Haskell
Thank you Michael,

I submitted a PR to add Fairy Tale to the list of companies.
--
Răzvan Flavius Panda
Researcher / Senior Haskell Engineer at Fairy Tale - Artificial General Intelligence Solutions

Tel: +353 877 167 241
Email: razvan...@gmail.com
GitHub: https://github.com/razvan-flavius-panda