Data import issues

Isabel MacPhillamy

Nov 22, 2017, 5:08:10 PM11/22/17
to commcare-users
I am trying to import some new cases into my app but have been running in to a few issues.

I believe I have followed all of the steps set out on the user help page correctly but it seems that only have the data is appearing in the app (It is not showing farmer name and Farmer ID). however, when I export the cases this information is present in the export sheet with the correct corresponding case_id.

When I first tried to import I did make the mistake of of not chaning case property for farmer_name to name but I tried to reimport doing this and it still does not seem to be working. Also i went through and filled in a form for one of these farmers and when I exported that form it did not have the corresponding farmer ID.

How can I fix this or is there a way I can remove these imported cases and start again?

Isabel MacPhillamy

Nov 22, 2017, 5:12:31 PM11/22/17
to commcare-users
I just read another post and looks like i wasn't doing the manual SYNC! they are now appearing correctly!