Update App error

Simon Berry

Dec 5, 2017, 5:43:55 AM12/5/17
to commcare-users
I'm in developer mode and seeking to update the latest saved version of the App but it is failing with the narrative contained in the attached screenshot.

What does this mean?

Thanks

Simon
Screenshot_2017-12-05-10-00-41.png

William Pride

Dec 5, 2017, 7:28:46 AM12/5/17
to commcare-users
Hi Simon,

We're aware of this bug and currently working on a fix. I'll update this thread when the issue is resolved.

Cheers,
Will

Aliza Stone

Dec 5, 2017, 8:07:13 AM12/5/17
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Also note that the issue is only present when trying to update to the latest saved version of an app. Updating to latest build or latest released build is unaffected.
--
Aliza Stone
Mobile Engineer

Simon Berry

Dec 5, 2017, 11:31:13 AM12/5/17
to commcare-users
Thank you for your prompt response. Much appreciated.

I confirm that I've now switched to "Latest version" and it's working fine.

Regards

Simon
5/12/17