Combining two separate forms

Sarah Otaru

Apr 18, 2017, 1:27:20 PM4/18/17
to commcare-users
Hi,

Does anyone know how to combine two forms or more in the same module into one? I'm currently working on an app, and I have created 3 forms in one module. However, I now want everything  to flow as one seamless form. Is there a way to join all three forms together on commcare without having to go through the tedious process of copying and pasting all the info into a new form? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!

William Pride

Apr 19, 2017, 4:04:17 AM4/19/17
to commcare-users
Sarah,

Copy and paste the cleanest, easiest way to do this that I know of.

Cheers,
Will

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:27 PM, Sarah Otaru <sot...@bu.edu> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to combine two forms or more in the same module into one? I'm currently working on an app, and I have created 3 forms in one module. However, I now want everything  to flow as one seamless form. Is there a way to join all three forms together on commcare without having to go through the tedious process of copying and pasting all the info into a new form? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!

Sarah Otaru

Farid Rener

Apr 20, 2017, 11:36:48 AM4/20/17
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

You can select a range of questions to copy and paste by holding down the shift key. So if you want to copy all the questions, you'd click on the first question, hold down the shift key, then click the last question in that form, then type 'Ctrl-C'.

You can also select multiple questions by holding down 'Ctrl' and clicking on all of the questions you want to copy individually.

Hope this helps make the process less tedious!

- Farid

Sarah Otaru