Display text value from question type inside begin repeat referencing another question value

Rajeev Dhungel

Dec 7, 2017, 2:33:46 AM12/7/17
to commcare-users

I had attached excel file herewith.

There are two begin repeats. One is HH roster and another one is for injured person. HH person list the member of HH where one question "Are you injured, response is Yes/No " is asked to each members. Now based on this question I want to start repeat injured question where it should display text value from HH roster repeat based on “Are you injured=Yes” select one question type.

I hope this can be achieve. I tried a lot with different method but unable to achieve.

Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Rajeev Dhungel

choiceformrepeatsv5.xls