Conditionally closing a case

Simon Berry

Dec 4, 2017, 12:01:22 PM12/4/17
to commcare-users
I support two CommCare systems (two different organisations).

On one system I have a module that closes cases and I'm trying to add a similar module in the other system.

On the system with the module I have implemented a *conditional* close condition but I can't remember how I did it!

On the other system I'm also trying to implement a *conditional* close condition but there is no option available to do this. Under the heading 'Close Condition', all I can do is tick the box which says 'Close this case when the form completes'.

I attach screenshots of both systems so you cab see the difference.

Thanks in anticipation.

Simon
No Conditional close.jpg
Conditional close.jpg

Sheel Shah

Dec 4, 2017, 12:18:10 PM12/4/17
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hey Simon,

You may need to enable an Add On for the second application that enables conditional close conditions.  It should be available under Add Ons in the application settings.

Thanks,
Sheel

Sheel Shah
Project Manager | Dimagi