Removing case management from a form

Simon Berry

Nov 16, 2017, 12:08:15 PM11/16/17
to commcare-users
Hi

I have a form in one module that updates a case ie it's a 'Followup' form.

I want to copy this form as the basis of a questionnaire for a one-off survey. I've done the copy but I can't see how to change the form from 'Followup' form to a 'Survey' form. Is it possible to do this? If so, how?

Many thanks

Simon
16/11/17

Kaley Lambden

Nov 16, 2017, 4:51:04 PM11/16/17
to commcar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Simon,

Yes, you can drag forms between different menus to turn on/off case management for those forms. In your case, you can simply drag the copy of your 'Followup' form from the Case List menu to the Surveys menu. Please do note that you have to hover your mouse over the form name until the arrow appears, and by selecting the arrow you can move the form between menus (screenshot below).

Hope this is helpful!

Cheers,
Kaley

Inline image 1