Feature Request - Create Systems From JS API

Michael Carter

Sep 10, 2013, 5:30:09 PM9/10/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I do almost all my work with iViewer from JS. Creating empty system in guiDesigner just to modify them in JS is annoying. Why not create an API that lets users create systems on the fly, from JS?

Florent Pillet

Sep 10, 2013, 6:48:55 PM9/10/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
This feature is already implemented as a component of the next major release. More on this when testing begins.

Florent

--
Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead
www.commandfusion.com