strange behavior of list population from feedback

Tulio

Jun 12, 2013, 12:11:29 AM6/12/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Guys, could you please help me to find what I am doing wrong? As I don't know js (sorry Barry, someday I will study js, I promise you), I try to do everything inside guiDesigner.

I made a feedback to parse some information of devices (auto discover) and populate its result in a list. The problem is, the first result doesn't goes correctly to list. It appears only the buttons with original names. The second result goes correctly, but at the top of the list.

You can test the situation with the gui attached and hercules to send UDP data to your iPad/iPhone IP address and port 30303. Use this string to test:  Found:$0Aname_test$0A$0A192.168.1.1$0A$0A

Test scenario:
iPad 1, iOS 5.1.1
iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.3
Android 2.3.4
iViewer 4.0.42
iViewer Next 4.0.263
iViewer for Android 4.0.169
broadcast_ic211_iluflex_bug_test.gui

Jarrod Bell

Jun 17, 2013, 9:49:04 PM6/17/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Try moving the "onmatch" item in your feedback order to the top of the list (above the capture group items).

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

Jun 18, 2013, 8:30:08 PM6/18/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
that's it. Moving onmatch to the top of the list solves the problem.

thanks