IOS 7 and speach to text

Eddie

Sep 20, 2013, 11:52:54 AM9/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
After updating to IOS 7 (iphone 5) and the latest iviewer 4 4.0.280
speach to text function stopped working : when I am trying to use it iviewer app crashes. Normally  outside off CF app it works
Is it a known issue can I do something to fix it?
Eddie

**Please include as much software version information as possible. This ensures that other users and CommandFusion staff can provide a helpful answer as quickly as possible.** - Please Delete this line BEFORE posting.

Florent Pillet

Sep 20, 2013, 12:20:09 PM9/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
This is not a known issue. We're working on some emerging issues with iOS 7 to push a new release next week. Please send us a sample GUI for testing your issue, with instructions (something that works standalone and doesn't require any specific hardware to connect to is best).

Send your GUI to support at commandfusion.

Thanks!
Florent

--
Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead
www.commandfusion.com

Eddie

Sep 20, 2013, 1:13:08 PM9/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florent
I made a new gui with only one page for your tests
GUI.zip

Eddie

Sep 27, 2013, 4:34:08 PM9/27/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florent
Did you check this issue
I also found that the application crashes only if I use modified siri script
can you please take a look

Florent Pillet

Sep 27, 2013, 5:21:26 PM9/27/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eddie,

Yes we have fixed the issue here. It will be in the next update, due out ASAP.

FLorent

On Sep 27, 2013, at 10:34 PM, Eddie <eddi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Florent
> Did you check this issue
> I also found that the application crashes only if I use modified siri script
> can you please take a look

Clayton Vicente

Sep 27, 2013, 6:28:21 PM9/27/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Jarrod and Florent
When you guys get some time free, would be possible to explain the function constructRegexPatterns in the siri.js ? I will love to understand it, i already try.
Thanks