Gesture

Jason Andersen

Feb 15, 2013, 5:25:17 PM2/15/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I'd like some help with Gesture basics.  If someone could run down how to swipe a subpage on and then swipe it off.  Any pointers?

Jarrod Bell

Feb 17, 2013, 7:56:38 AM2/17/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
  1. Create a new gesture, either on a page/subpage or an image object (After opening the gesture manager from the toolbar)
  2. Set it to swipe (whatever direction) and choose the number of finger touches used to trigger the gesture (one finger swipe, two finger swipe, etc)
  3. In the gesture action, begin phase, set the "Assign Join Value" property to true.
  4. Enter the join number of your subpage
  5. Enter 1 into the join value to show the subpage, or a 0 to hide it. Or if you wanted to toggle it, you could use some math expression such as this: {{1-[@d10]}}
    Where d10 is digital join 10 (change that to whatever join number you need). The [@d10] will be replaced with the state of digital join 10, ie. 1 or 0.
    The curly braces signify a math expression is within, so 1-1 = 0, and 1-0 = 1. This will effectively toggle the join state.

That's the basics of gestures.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

On 16/02/13 9:25 AM, Jason Andersen wrote:
I'd like some help with Gesture basics.  If someone could run down how to swipe a subpage on and then swipe it off.  Any pointers? --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion Software" group.

JACK BURKE UK

Aug 5, 2013, 4:57:25 PM8/5/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi  I have followed your instructions to the letter.
But still not working.

My setup is
iPAd 2 update V.6.1.3
iviewer next v4.0.263
GUI designer latest version
I am also running it on the free version but in test mode without the processor system manager host IP 127.0.0.1 which as you know lets me get all the subpages and pages.

At the moment and this is where I am.
I have 3 subpages Digital join 1 2 3 I have put the subpages on top of each other I.E.3 2 1.
In gesture manager.
Add gesture
phase begin
assign join value true
Digital 1
value 1.
But still no luck.
Back in gesture manager I correct in thinking new gesture followed by add action 1 action 2 action 3 and am I correct phase begin subpage 1 phase change subpage 2 phase end subpage 3.
back in the gui project where the 3 subpages are should there be one icon hand on 1 subpage or on all subpages.
When I set the first subpage to a digital join 1 and load to I pad the subpage is not showing I have set the value 1 and I have tried 0.

               Thanks Paul

Clayton Vicente

Aug 5, 2013, 5:00:55 PM8/5/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
It will be more fast if you just upload your project or a .gui example here, its just a suggestion.
Clayton

Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:57:25 -0700
From: jackbu...@gmail.com
To: comman...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Gesture

Jarrod Bell

Aug 5, 2013, 7:41:14 PM8/5/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Also, have you got a license loaded so that subpages will work? Please do send the .gui file through so we can see exactly what the configuration is.

Swipe gestures do not have begin/change/end phases, everything happens at once in the order of actions you have defined within the gesture
So if you are setting something high then low, you probably wouldn't notice the change.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com