CrestronMobile Change Logs

Mosey Levy

Mar 8, 2014, 3:40:26 PM3/8/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
i see that the latest version is 3.4

whats different between 3.3 and 3.4?
and change logs before them would be great too.

vmailtk5

Mar 8, 2014, 4:07:47 PM3/8/14
to commandfusion
it fixes a feedback issue plus other things

Mosey Levy

Mar 8, 2014, 4:10:11 PM3/8/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com, vmai...@gmail.com
id love to see an official change log in the future.
this crestronmobile js and command fusion in general are becomming much more important to our business.
most of our systems now utilize this, and the smallest changes can hurt or help us.

Jarrod Bell

Mar 9, 2014, 7:01:20 AM3/9/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You can always view the commits in GitHub:
https://github.com/CommandFusion/CrestronMobile/commits/master

You can even see code diff's for each change, eg:
https://github.com/CommandFusion/CrestronMobile/commit/6e1dae0dab8e31af2860033ec22f0d18427f3cbd

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion