Associating Filetype .gui with CommandFusion

Christos Amarandos

Feb 26, 2013, 1:13:31 AM2/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I am using Windows 8 and have noticed that the CommandFusion .GUI extension is not directly linked with guiDesigner. I was wondering is this just a Windows 8 issue or if this applies to all of Microsoft's previous OS's  As it was bugging me until I mannualy associated the filetype .GUI with guiDesigner.

Jarrod Bell

Feb 26, 2013, 1:18:11 AM2/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
guiDesigner does this automatically on launch for Win7 and earlier (via registry entries), maybe something changed in windows 8.
Will look at this for future release.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

On 26/02/13 5:13 PM, Christos Amarandos wrote:
I am using Windows 8 and have noticed that the CommandFusion .GUI extension is not directly linked with guiDesigner. I was wondering is this just a Windows 8 issue or if this applies to all of Microsoft's previous OS's  As it was bugging me until I mannualy associated the filetype .GUI with guiDesigner. --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CommandFusion Software" group.

Christos Amarandos

Feb 26, 2013, 7:09:00 PM2/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that Jarrod.