Crestron integration

AV Master

Jun 8, 2022, 1:16:40 AM6/8/22
to CommandFusion Software
I know that this has been brought up in the past but no solution or meaningful progress ever seemed to have been made.  Is there any way to integrate CF with current Crestron 4 Series processors?  Is CF and Crestron dead now moving forward?  And please don’t tell anyone to use the ancient and decrepit Simpl+ module.
Message has been deleted

Mqsack

Aug 22, 2023, 11:17:34 PM8/22/23
to CommandFusion Software
I would just use CIP - that was always my preference over CMobile - I still have jobs out there running on it since 2009. I don't think Crestron is going to kill CIP and they don't force SCIP now - so I would roll with that. Forget the decrepit S+ module. Of course an updated module would be great, but until then - CIP....