Retrieve gui file

YourMe

Mar 10, 2016, 6:07:13 AM3/10/16
to CommandFusion Software
Hi all,

Please is there a way to fetch back the gui file uploaded on iPad, without assets anyway but join numbers are very important here.

I lost my hard drive of recent.

**Please include as much software version information as possible. This ensures that other users and CommandFusion staff can provide a helpful answer as quickly as possible.** - Please Delete this line BEFORE posting.

Jarrod Bell

Mar 17, 2016, 11:39:59 PM3/17/16
to comman...@googlegroups.com
There is no simple method. See the wiki entry on this:
http://www.commandfusion.com/wiki2/software/iviewer/retrieving-gui-file

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Fiasco

Apr 21, 2022, 7:23:14 PM4/21/22
to CommandFusion Software
Does the device need to be jailbroken to retrieve the javascript files from a GUI?

Fiasco

Dec 22, 2022, 1:51:25 PM12/22/22
to CommandFusion Software
I had no problem retrieving the GUI file but how do I get the javascript files?   The wiki entry says I can retrieve both but does not specify how to retrieve the JS files.

Fiasco

Dec 22, 2022, 2:09:52 PM12/22/22
to CommandFusion Software
To answer my own question:    In edge launch the remote debugging monitor, right click in webpage and click inspect.   At the top of the inspection window find and click the sources tab.   Save as each of the JS files.

Mqsack

Aug 29, 2023, 9:00:09 PM8/29/23
to CommandFusion Software
@Fiasco did you have to jailbreak the iPad to retrieve the files?