stop macro via button actually only reset time between commands

Tulio

Oct 25, 2013, 11:20:44 AM10/25/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
stop macro via button actually only reset time between commands
didn't test with JS

I made a simple gui to show you what happen when I try to call the function "stop macro"

guiDesigner 2.7.0.713

iViewer 4.0.288 / iRemote 4.0.290
iPad 1 iOS 5.1.1
iPhone 4S  iOS 6.1.3
iPad mini iOS 7.0.3

iViewer 278
Galaxy Tab 3 Android 4.1.2

stop_macro.gui

Jarrod Bell

Oct 29, 2013, 12:27:53 AM10/29/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the clear test case. I can reproduce the problem so we will look at getting this fixed in a future release.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

Feb 23, 2014, 3:10:52 PM2/23/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
Jarrod, this issue was not fixed in the new version 4.0.296  (no mention in release notes, but I´d like to test all my open issues)

Please keep it in your task list

Tulio

May 28, 2014, 10:59:35 PM5/28/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
problem solved in iViewer 4.0.303 (for iOS)

but NOT solved in iViewer 4.0.191 (for Android)

in Android version, a button with stop a specific macro simply resets the timers, and the function stop all macros doesn't do anything (tested with the project attached to this thread)

Tulio

Oct 24, 2014, 1:23:16 PM10/24/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
guys,

problem still not solved in  iViewer 4.0.195 (for Android) - command stop all macros still doesn't work in Android

use the example in the first post to test it

Florent Pillet

Nov 7, 2014, 5:39:03 AM11/7/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tulio,

Thanks for the report, this issue has been fixed. Stay tuned for the next build.

Florent

--
Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

Nov 15, 2014, 7:29:16 AM11/15/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com