System Commander Issue with no-wide screen.

Hiro

Apr 10, 2013, 1:37:09 AM4/10/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
When I opened the tab called "IR" from either CF Mini or IR Blaster, it should show "browse" etc button on the right side.
But as long as I use not wide-PC, it doesn't show right side of the screen.
I've tried to launch several version's System Commander, but all are same.

When I use wide monitor, it shows properly.

Only I have this issue?
System Commander.jpg

Jarrod Bell

Apr 10, 2013, 1:40:33 AM4/10/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Seems that screen is missing the scroll bars, will get that fixed for a future release. Thanks for reporting it.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com