Make text input in iViewer permanent

Klaus

Nov 6, 2015, 3:14:39 PM11/6/15
to CommandFusion Software
Is there any way to make a text input in iViewer remaining permanent?
It would be nice to name buttons directly in iViewer - and keep it even though iViewer is closed afterwards.
Like temporally imprinted.

Jarrod Bell

Nov 6, 2015, 6:25:00 PM11/6/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You will need to save the change to a global token that is set to persist across launches.
Then on startup or resume, you need to get the value stored in the token and apply it to the join.

You could store a heap of join values in one token, just use a single object in JavaScript and convert it to JSON format saving the token value, then convert it back when loading it.

CF.setToken (saving token values), CF.getJoin (loading tokens), JSON.stringify, JSON.parse
CF.userMain, CF.watch with the GUIResumedEvent.

Those are the functions that you will need to make use of.

http://www.commandfusion.com/docs/scripting/

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

Nov 6, 2015, 7:38:53 PM11/6/15
to CommandFusion Software, jar...@commandfusion.com
Jarrod, I'd love to have a simple example as an initial point to create my own solution. Please,please :-)