MACRO - stop and status icon

Przemek

Aug 22, 2013, 6:10:56 AM8/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Welcome

 I'm a KNX - programmer. Recently, I've started using CF to control the application by the iPad. Some simple programms work, but I encountered several problems, that hinder the operation.

1. how to stop the macro?

My project looks like this, that the botton screen is always visible subpage where they have parts of buildings : basement, ground floor, first floor, window contacts etc.

In every part of building there are rooms.

To change the room I did not made "return-bottom", because by pressing on the botton menu produces the same result.

In each room there are about 15 objects to be read.

On the page WINDOW CONTACTS is 25 object to be read.

I'm creating a macro for each room.

At the entrance to the room it reads me macro using timers.

The problem occurs when I move from page to page and these feedbacki add up and as I open the side of the room that interested me I would have to wait until all read a macro that ran at the entrance to the previous page.

Therefore, the solution would be a command that stop all macros.

For example, if I press on the bottom menu on the lower ground floor at this point, turn off all macros. Then I come into the room that interests me and there is a macro to run through the timers.

I found the command CF.stopMacro (null), but I can not really use it.  Writes the command tab JAVASCRIPT but unfortunately it did not work. . .

2. Macro status icon

Is it possible to create an icon, that would mean the end of the read-out of macros? I create a macro for the page, where is about 15 objects to read. Then, the macro is read by the entrance on the page (by timer). I'd like to get a message, that macros were read and I can start use the page.

I appreciate your help

best regards,

Przemek

Tulio

Aug 22, 2013, 8:40:07 AM8/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
1: stop macro: http://www.commandfusion.com/docs/scripting/net.html#cF.stopMacro
2: macro status: inside macro, include commands from loopback system that set serial or digital join, then use a text or button to alert you about beginning and end of macro

Jarrod Bell

Aug 22, 2013, 7:40:20 PM8/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You can also stop macros by sending commands. In the command properties look at the options for stopping macros.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

Aug 22, 2013, 8:18:27 PM8/22/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
uau, I didn't ever see that option. Thanks Jarrod

Przemek

Aug 23, 2013, 7:13:06 AM8/23/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
Welcome

Thanks for the quick reply. unfortunately, stop the macro does not work
. . .
I'm doing this:
loopback_1 system have all logic pages. And here I make command

Command Name: STOP ALL

Command Value: novalue

JavaScript:

and

Optionally Stop Macro when Command fires,

Macro Name: STOP ALL MACROS

Then in the properties of the button that stops the macro do this:

BASIC ACTIONS: PRESS COMMAND: Loopback_1: STOP ALL

I move from page to page and these macros add up and further I have to wait until all macra stop working in order to control the side that interests me.

Interestingly, For example, the macro in the living room reading about eight seconds after which the status icon appears to have been read out a macro for the page, and you can no longer work - and it is ok.

However, as I go through a few other sites and I come finally to the living room is exactly after about 8 seconds, the icon appears in the status of the macro will read but I have to wait until the end of time macros in the room where I was (eg about 32 seconds).

I appreciate your help

best regards,

Przemek

Clayton Vicente

Aug 23, 2013, 8:44:46 AM8/23/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I dont know if you help you, but i made a little .gui example showing how to run and stop a setTimeout that will work like a  "macro".
For big "macros" i believe that this is a better way, since you can easily change all the macros in a single .js. Of course that you have to change the
setTimeout(function(){CF.log(command)},time);
with
setTimeout(function(){CF.runCommand("",command)},time);
To test use the debugger.
Hope that help
Clayton
p.s insert your license too :)

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 04:13:06 -0700
From: intelige...@gmail.com
To: comman...@googlegroups.com
CC: jar...@commandfusion.com
Subject: Re: MACRO - stop and status icon
testMacros.gui.zip

Jarrod Bell

Aug 23, 2013, 9:17:17 AM8/23/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Can you confirm that you are using macros created in the system manager? What are the macros actually doing and how do you know they are still running?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Przemek

Aug 27, 2013, 4:53:15 AM8/27/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com

Welcome

It would be best to present it with screenshots and operation of the example LIVING room (SALON):

1.MACRO STOP command and view systems SYSTEM MANAGER (foto_1.jpg)

2.Macro for LIVING ROOM (13_25_A_SALON).Command Loopback_1: __10045_on shows on the icon indicating the end of the living room reading a macro of the room.

3. As I wrote above: My project looks like this, that the botton screen is always visible subpage where they have parts of buildings : basement, ground floor (13_PARTER_A), first floor, window contacts(18_MONITORING) etc.

- The first action: the logic of pages to highlight the icon ground floor (13_PARTER_A )

- The second action is waiting 50ms to stop all macros. - (foto_3.jpg)

4.After pressing the ground floor (13_PARTER_A), there is a list of rooms. Properties button under which the living room (13_25_A_SALON) : Logic Pages + clear icons end of the read-out macro (__10045_off) - (foto_4.jpg)

5 Setting timers the living room (13_25_A_SALON). (foto_5.jpg)

And now this:

I Go to the living room (13_25_A_SALON):

- ground floor (13_PARTER_A) / living room (13_25_A_SALON): and I wait about 5-6 seconds to display the icons that will read the macro and it's ok - all works

I go to another room:

-ground floor 1(3_PARTER_A) / library (13_28_A_LIBRARY): and I wait about 5-6 seconds to display the icons that will read the macro and it's ok - all works

I go to the page window contacts (18_MONITORING) where I have several more pages. I go to the page window contacts: state (18_MONITORING_stany) (foto_6.jpg): and I wait about 23 seconds to display the icons that will read the macro and it's ok - all works

The problem is, when I go on page window contacts: state for a moment and I don't wait till all macros will be read,  only I go to the room LIVING ROOM: - ground floor (13_PARTER_A - and here all macros should be read) / living room (13_25_A_SALON)

On page living room (13_25_A_SALON), after about 5-6 seconds the icon will appear confirming that the macro will read the page but still nothing works.

It was not until 23 seconds have elapsed from the entrance to the living room can function normally.

foto_1.jpg
foto_2.jpg
foto_3.jpg
foto_4.jpg