Suggestion for Lists / setProperties

Michael Carter

Jan 31, 2013, 3:52:52 PM1/31/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Today I noticed that setProperties doesn't work on an entire list item, for example:

CF.setProperties({join:"l1:0", opacity}, 0, 0, CF.AnimationCurveLinear);

This could simply apply the property change to all joins within the list item

Jarrod Bell

Jan 31, 2013, 5:41:31 PM1/31/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
The example you posted is invalid (but maybe just a typo when copying to your post):

CF.setProperties({join: "l1:0", opacity: 0.5});

Note you can omit the final parameters of the call if you are using the defaults (0, 0, Linear)

Haven't tested this, so you might still be correct, but give that a go.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Michael Carter

Jan 31, 2013, 6:24:45 PM1/31/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
Whoops.. typo!

just tried this...

CF.setProperties({join:"l1:0", opacity:0})

doesn't work, although these do...

CF.setProperties({join:"l1:0:d1", opacity:0})
CF.setProperties({join:"l1:0:s1", opacity:0})

Florent Pillet

Feb 1, 2013, 5:07:31 AM2/1/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
There's no magical syntax that will let you do this at this time.

Currently, you cannot target multiple joins at once this way. We'll add support in a future release for modifying the properties of the subpage that contains the objects in a list item, although you won't be able to change them all.

We have actually some improvements planned on the front of lists.

Florent

--
Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead