iPhone using Crestron Mobile

Jason Andersen

Feb 18, 2013, 2:37:07 PM2/18/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I can't seem to get even the basics working.  I haven't even made Command Fusion on the iPhone register a button press in Crestron.  I loaded the demo file for Crestron Mobile and it works.  When I load my own files it doesn't.  If I use different file names what exactly needs to be adjusted?  Do the .js files need to be adjusted somewhere?  What about the token?

Jason

Jason Andersen

Feb 18, 2013, 2:56:37 PM2/18/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I found it.  The processor name you setup in guiDesigner under System Manager has to have the same name as the [CrestronMobile] name you type as a "Value".