Multi room with multi iPad?

Avi Taspay

Jul 25, 2021, 12:14:10 PM7/25/21
to CommandFusion Software
Hi,
I have a project that I am working on that has three iPads, two are supposed to be secondary and one main, each iPad operates a room that is attached to it and the main iPad is supposed to control the two rooms as one room.

Is it possible that while the main iPad is trying to control the rooms, a message will pop up on the secondary iPads confirming control?
Many thanks

Jarrod Bell

Jul 26, 2021, 4:59:54 AM7/26/21
to comman...@googlegroups.com, Avi Taspay
Yes you can do multi room control as you described. A lot will depend on what control system you are using.
If you want iViewer to handle all of the logic itself, you will need to use scripting or loopback feedback logic to control your states, along with some broadcast messaging like UDP with your own commands to sync the apps.

None of this is done for you, instead you can customise the app to do this with features like scripting, feedback processing, etc.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Avi Taspay

Jul 28, 2021, 2:20:18 PM7/28/21
to CommandFusion Software
Hi Jarrod,
Thanks for the answer, I control video switches and projectors through IP, I have a large room that is sometimes divided into two parts with a partition.
I want each iPad to control a room and one main iPad to control the two areas at the same time as one room, so far I can manage on my own.
I want to create a situation where while the rooms are in a separate state and one or both rooms are currently active and the main iPad is trying to merge the rooms a message will pop up on the relevant iPad confirming the operation.

Thanks in advance
post Scriptum
If you have any sample file or something similar for me to understand the concept it will help me a lot
ב-יום שני, 26 ביולי 2021 בשעה 11:59:54 UTC+3, jar...@commandfusion.com כתב/ה:

Avi Taspay

Apr 28, 2022, 1:13:56 PM4/28/22
to CommandFusion Software
Hi Jarrod,
can you help me with that?

ב-יום רביעי, 28 ביולי 2021 בשעה 21:20:18 UTC+3, Avi Taspay כתב/ה: