Gesture Control with latest crestron js

Mosey Levy

Nov 20, 2013, 6:07:03 PM11/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com

crestronmobile, v3.2 from may 2nd 2013

do gestures not work on this js?
i know its a lot more stable now and loads up much quicker,
but i cant get gestures working anymore.

Jarrod Bell

Nov 20, 2013, 7:38:34 PM11/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Try using the same join you have in your gesture somewhere else in your GUI - ie. on a button on some page you never flip to.
Also, latest is v3.3 - https://github.com/CommandFusion/CrestronMobile/tree/development

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Mosey Levy

Nov 20, 2013, 9:42:02 PM11/20/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
My same GUI with the older Crestron Mobile 3 with working gestures - swapped out to 3.2 and it stopped. Maybe I have it configured wrong in the settings.
I'll also try 3.3 thanks.
--
Mosey Levy
Backstage AV

Mosey Levy

Mar 17, 2014, 1:16:48 PM3/17/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
3.3 fixed it, but 3.3 also broke feedback on some buttons.
3.4 fixed feedback issue but  broke gestures again.
I'm on a project that needs to have this working today
:(

vmailtk5

Mar 17, 2014, 2:45:05 PM3/17/14
to commandfusion
can you use 3.3 and copy the feedback fix from 3.4, its comented

Mosey Levy

Mar 18, 2014, 6:01:26 PM3/18/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
florent helped me with a work around.
we utilized the crestronmobileconfig.js file (that i wasn't using before).
he had me add my gesture joins (each one) typed out in that new js in the "additionaljoins" sections.
i had about 20 and so it was easy.

i then added that js to my gui the normal way and all worked out.
there were a few more specifics involved but the bottom line is,
the bug was valid, and they had a quick fix for me.

if any one needs specifics please let me know.

Clayton Vicente

Mar 18, 2014, 6:34:05 PM3/18/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Since this is a module and can be changed any time, i hope that you created your fix in a different .js (even if you are using the user main function) , doing on this way you will always be able to change and fix any problem fast and you will be able to insert or remove joins fast too.
I take a fast look on this .js (i will have to use it soon) and is really cool. Basically is a monitor to create a CF.watch for everything that we want or not.
In my specific case i would like to have a full control of what is been monitor and what is not, so i will prefer to use a specific .js to handle it and set how the crestronmobile will work. Some JSON here and there will make this a very easy module to setup for different projects and users.
Well, thanks guys (Greg and Florent) for this great work, will save me a lot of time.
Best regards
Clayton

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:01:26 -0700
From: m...@bsav.tv
To: comman...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Gesture Control with latest crestron js

Florent Pillet

Mar 18, 2014, 6:39:55 PM3/18/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
The DemoConfig.js file that comes with CrestronMobileV3.js is optional and allows you to deeply customize your CrestronMobile usage. In particular, it is designed to help with setups where multiple Crestron systems are being talked to simultaneously.

Take the file, customize it to your liking and simply add it to your project to have it recognized.

Florent

On 18 Mar 2014, at 23:34, Clayton Vicente <clayt...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead

Clayton Vicente

Mar 18, 2014, 6:49:07 PM3/18/14
to CommandFusion Group
Hi Florent, nice, will save a lot of time too.
How are you guys monitoring buttons inside a list that we create on the fly ? The crestronmobile will take care of that too ? Like i said was a fast look, i will read all the module on the weekend.
Normally i have a single sugpage that i will use for several lists that have a similar structure. Some of this lists have a fixed size others not. Some of this lists i have to monitor the button pressed others not.
Thanks
Clayton
p.s i am hijacking this post ?

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 23:39:55 +0100