Recruiting Part time Contract Programmers with JavaScript & CommandFusion Knowledge

iRemoteControl

Jul 16, 2013, 5:34:28 AM7/16/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
We are constantly enhancing iRemoteControl and looking to build a small team of Contract Programmers.  Please download our App which is developed using CommandFusion and heavily uses JavaScript - it is now live on the Apple App Store.

You probably have developed extensive knowledge through programming your own CommandFusion-based system and this would be a great way to earn money from your expertise.

We pay £25 (USD40) per hour and would welcome your call to discuss the opportunity.

We are in the UK, but you can be based anywhere!

Please ring me on +44 7973 205158 - anytime between 9am - 6pm GMT!

Kind regards

Paul

PS  You can also e-mail me:  p...@thepleasurehome.com
iPad iPhone and iPod Touch Remote Control.jpg
iPad & iPhone5 Remote Control.jpg