MediaPortal iViewer Preview - Amazing GUI by The North Coders!

Aaron Green

Apr 15, 2014, 9:56:36 PM4/15/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Our friends over at The North Coders have been working on their MediaPortal iViewer (previously known as EVE) for some time now, and it is finally nearing completion! They have released a preview video which shows off a very impressive interface, all created with guiDesigner and iViewer.

This GUI will be released as a stand alone app on the Apple App store using our OEM Service. It will integrate with the popular MediaPortal application and give control directly from an iPad.

MediaPortal iViewer makes the most of iViewer's powerful JavaScript API, giving the user complete control of their home theater PC.

Read the full blog post here: http://www.commandfusion.com/blog/2014/04/16/mediaportal-iviewer-preview-amazing-gui-by-the-north-coders