iViewer 4 doesn't work anymore on iOS 4.3.3

Tulio

Apr 12, 2013, 9:45:34 PM4/12/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
iViewer 4 doesn't work anymore on iOS 4.3.3 . The customer didn't upgrade the iOS ( iPad 2) but received an offer to upgrade iViewer 4. He did the upgrade of iViewer to 4.0.242 and the project doesn't work anymore. First page (which has just one button) works, but second page appears to have a "broken touch screen", there is no control in hole page. The sliders kept receiving feedback.

The solution was to use an old version of iVIewer (i3nyx, v 4.0.198). I didn't have time to test iVIewer Next (the customer is too far from me)

I know that the customer should upgrade iOS, but if iViewer will not work in iOS 4.3.3 anymore it would be better if there was a restriction to upgrade on this version of iOS.