autonomic module

Mosey Levy

Dec 17, 2013, 1:24:40 PM12/17/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
is anyone willing to keep the autonomic module up to date?
ive deployed it at a few clients and its not holding up well at all.

id be willing to pay for something more current and that was faster.

Jarrod Bell

Dec 17, 2013, 5:15:57 PM12/17/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I wasn't aware of any issues (I don't follow the github issue tracker for this repo) but Terence is the man to keep in contact with regarding any problems.
I will make sure he is aware of the problems and please do continue posting to the github tracker any specific problems you have.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Terence

Dec 17, 2013, 9:06:52 PM12/17/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
The autonomic module was originally written with the older MMS5 used as the development unit. As it's now replaced by the MMS5A, there might be some changes . When you mention something faster, are you referring to the album/artist art display or search function? As Jarrod has mentioned, do post the issues and details in the github tracker and I'll track it from there.