Run the Macro Continuously.

Hiro

Jun 24, 2013, 1:42:02 AM6/24/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to keep asking.

I noticed that the time of Macro will be paused while another App is running.

Please imagine this procedure below.

If I press the button on iPad which is installed on the door,
1. The macro will be running. Below is the detail of the Macro.
 0sec...Send a notification by Prowl to Mr.A
 20sec...Make a MP3 sound and will say "We are sorry. Mr.A doesn't notice. Please come again."

If Mr.A doesn't notice the prowl,
2. The MP3 works and say "We are sorry. bulla bulla." -->Very natual.

If Mr.A notices the prowl, then he will launch Facetime to the iPad.
3. I receive the Facetime and have a conversation with Mr.A.
4. The problem is , while I am doing Facetime, the Macro(count) is paused.
So after I hung up the Facebook and go back to iViewer4, the MP3 sound comes out and say "We are sorry. bulla bulla."
It's weird. Hope you can imagine.

I hope that this Macro is running even while I am doing Facetime, the it will be natural.
Would you please let me know if it's possible or not.
If not , I will consider another method...(use LANBridge's Macro by System Commander)

Regards,

Jarrod Bell

Jul 3, 2013, 12:59:15 AM7/3/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You need to use the GUISuspended and GUIResumed events in the JavaScript API to manage your outgoing commands, etc.

When facetime takes over, iViewer will be suspended, when the user comes back to iViewer it will be resumed.

http://commandfusion.com/docs/scripting/gui.html#cF.GUISuspendedEvent

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Hiro

Jul 3, 2013, 10:42:12 PM7/3/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Jarrod,

iViewer4 is able to resume the Macro.
What I would like to do is, the Macro keeps going even if another App is launched suddenly during the Macro..
Please see the attachment.

2013年6月24日月曜日 14時42分02秒 UTC+9 Hiro:
Facetime_Flow.pptx

Jarrod Bell

Jul 3, 2013, 11:09:51 PM7/3/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
On resume you can stop the macro then if you need:
http://commandfusion.com/docs/scripting/net.html#cF.stopMacro

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion