Changing Multiple Button Properties At The Same Time

vmail

Mar 26, 2013, 7:01:02 AM3/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi, with TPDesign I can select multiple button and then just change the width of the button with 1 change, how do I do the same thing in guiDesigner?

Clayton Vicente

Mar 26, 2013, 7:34:03 AM3/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com

You can select all the button that you want holding the key SHIFT. Then you can use the mouse to increase or decrease the size of the buttons.

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 04:01:02 -0700
From: vmai...@gmail.com
To: comman...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Changing Multiple Button Properties At The Same Time

Hi, with TPDesign I can select multiple button and then just change the width of the button with 1 change, how do I do the same thing in guiDesigner?

vmailtk5

Mar 26, 2013, 7:36:00 AM3/26/13
to commandfusion
Hi, that only works if all of the buttons are the same size otherwise it just changes the size at the same rate

Clayton Vicente

Mar 26, 2013, 7:46:45 AM3/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
If you want to change several buttons to the same size, just give the same theme for all the buttons, or give a theme with the same width or just change width of the button´s theme. Then select all buttons, right click and choose "Match theme image size".

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:36:00 +0000
From: vmai...@gmail.com
To: comman...@googlegroups.com