Feedback problem

tho...@tfcs.co.uk

Mar 26, 2013, 5:13:29 PM3/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am trying to get the feedback from a projector with the following command \x02QIN\x03

The feedback that comes back in the format .RG1. or .HD1. etc

With this feedback I am trying to change the button state to on or off depending on the feedback returned.

I have been able to do this when numbers have been returned using {{if($micon$==10,1,0)}} etc but when I try and do this with the above nothing happens.

mregex is .(RG1).

I presume I will have to do this with feedback for each item returned,

At the moment I have

Group
Capture index 1
data type digital
target type digital
join 1
token type value
min nothing
max nothing

match
target type digital
join 112
assign token false
value 0

Thanks in advance

Jarrod Bell

Mar 26, 2013, 8:11:58 PM3/26/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Correct - you cannot use math expressions for non-numeric data.

Instead you will need to create individual feedback items matching a specific incoming message to trigger your join changes.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com