Auto zoom Web Page tool

christi...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2022, 4:54:10 AM2/23/22
to CommandFusion Software
Hi all,

Currently, we are using the Web Page Tool to control a DENON DN-700CB through its web server.  We are using iPad that has high definition screen, so we see the web page of the DENON with the buttons, letters, etc. very small.  We can zoom in by using two fingers (like a photo on our phone), but for our client, it would be nicer to zoom it automatically and always the same amount.

Is there a way to do this?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell

Mar 6, 2022, 6:47:23 PM3/6/22
to comman...@googlegroups.com, christi...@gmail.com
You would need the ability to set the viewport meta tag on the HTML content itself.
You might be able to create a HTML page and script yourself to do this, and them embed the final URL into that page instead (iframe, etc)

You could then load the custom page/script like this:
https://github.com/CommandFusion/DemoUserInterfaces/tree/master/HTMLEmbedded

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion