Token change event

cptainmtt

Jul 27, 2013, 11:19:45 PM7/27/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to watch a join for a change in its tokens or token values? I'm wanting an event to fire when changes to CF.GlobalTokensJoin are made specifically. I've tried changing the value of the CF.GlobalTokensJoin in the hope that it would trigger an event but that doesn't work either.
Cheers,
Matt
Message has been deleted

cptainmtt

Jul 28, 2013, 12:12:15 AM7/28/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Oops sorry, I take that back!! eeek
The JoinChangeEvent DOES fire when the value of the join only is changed... doesn't fire when the tokens are changed. Also handy to note is that the join change event is fired when the value is actually different from its previous value - not every time CF.setJoin is run.

Cheers,
Matt

Florent Pillet

Jul 28, 2013, 5:48:12 AM7/28/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
That is correct, the JoinChangeEvent (aptly named) only fires when the join value actually changes. And it doesn't relate to tokens. What is the context of this requirement? We'd like to understand what you are trying to achieve.

Florent

--
Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead
www.commandfusion.com