Is it possible to use pinch and zoom with iViewer?

Jin

Nov 20, 2015, 11:47:54 AM11/20/15
to CommandFusion Software
For example, if I have a floorplan of a restaurant with 70 sum TVs can I use pinch and zoom to zoom in on an area to select a certain TV button?

Jarrod Bell

Nov 20, 2015, 8:22:50 PM11/20/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You would need to assign pinch/zoom gestures to a subpage, as well as pan gestures, then use JavaScript calls from the gestures to manipulate the subpage size and position on screen.
Nothing has been built previously to achieve this (and there is no built in support for a feature like this natively), so you would have to program this one on your own, unless someone has done something similar before?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com