The GUI file could not be loaded. It appears to be incorrectly formatted.

Ricardo Takaoka

Apr 14, 2015, 11:53:46 AM4/14/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

There is some possible to fixe my project?

CF shows this message when I try to open: The GUI file could not be loaded. It appears to be incorrectly formatted.

Log:

[14/04/2015 12:14:37] System.ArgumentException: ' ', valor hexadecimal 0x1F, é um caractere inválido.
   em System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriter.InvalidXmlChar(Int32 ch, Char* pDst, Boolean entitize)
   em System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriter.WriteAttributeTextBlock(Char* pSrc, Char* pSrcEnd)
   em System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriter.WriteString(String text)
   em System.Xml.XmlEncodedRawTextWriterIndent.WriteString(String text)
   em System.Xml.XmlWellFormedWriter.WriteString(String text)
   em System.Xml.XmlWriter.WriteNode(XPathNavigator navigator, Boolean defattr)
   em System.Xml.XPath.XPathNavigator.get_OuterXml()
   em guiDesigner.Project..ctor(XmlDocument xml, FileInfo filename, Boolean ThemeLibrary)

thanks,

Ricardo

Tulio

Apr 14, 2015, 1:41:56 PM4/14/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
open the file log.txt on C:\Program Files (x86)\CommandFusion and see which line in your gui file has problems, then open your gui file with notepad++ , go to the line and delete the wrong/strange character.

Ricardo Takaoka

Apr 14, 2015, 5:16:12 PM4/14/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
 Túlio,

I've just deleted the wrong character and the file project opened without problems.

Thanks!

Enviada do meu iPhone