CrestronMobile Gesture

Jason Andersen

Feb 23, 2013, 12:36:44 PM2/23/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Some posts a few months ago talked about this but I still can't get a clear answer on the solution.

I simply want to take a swipe gesture, apply a digital join, and have Crestron see that join.

I've already created a ghost page with my buttons and joins.

I can make the gesture work in the sense that the ghost button I created for the gesture becomes active for the period of the delay I specified in the gesture action, then it becomes inactive after.  But in Crestron I don't see the action happening.  Then if I press the actual ghost button, Crestron sees it.

Anthony Batchelor

Feb 28, 2013, 4:18:13 AM2/28/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jason, I have tried a similar scenario. Are you using the CrestronMobile JavaScript rather than the older CIP method?

If so, iViewer doesn't at present update gestures (with digital joins assigned) to the CrestronMobile object. This can be overcome by using some JavaScript to access the functions within the CrestronMobile instance that you want to send join updates across.

It's not ideal at this stage but it seems to do the trick. Hope this helps.

Anthony

Jason Andersen

Feb 28, 2013, 12:28:29 PM2/28/13
to comman...@googlegroups.com
It helps, I am worried about breaking the CrestronMobileV3.js.  I am just learning programming and don't know much about javascript yet.