iViewer for Android V4.0.195 has issues on tcp system with temporary connection

Tulio

Nov 4, 2014, 8:46:08 AM11/4/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I have a tcp system with connection mode = dialog, idle timeout = 2000 and answer timeout = 5000

This system works good on iPad, iPhone and iViewer for Android 4.0.191 but doesn't work on iViewer for Android 4.0.195 . Sometimes I can send one command but no more, the behavior changes depending on background network option.

You can check with this little project attached. Use Hercules on computer to simulate tcp system..
android_tcp_system_with_temp_connection_issue.gui

Florent Pillet

Nov 7, 2014, 4:47:51 AM11/7/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the report, Tulio. This issue has been fixed and we’ll push a new build shortly. A good number of Android issues have been recently fixed and are ready for public testing. Stay tuned.

Florent

--
Florent Pillet - Software Engineering Lead
www.commandfusion.com

Tulio

Nov 15, 2014, 7:30:33 AM11/15/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com