LEONARDO DA COSTA FLORIANO

Dec 3, 2015, 2:18:22 PM12/3/15
to CommandFusion Software

Dear, I havê a ready home automation project, to know when a device is connected using current sensors.

How do the CF?

Jarrod Bell

Dec 3, 2015, 4:35:33 PM12/3/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Are you the author of the video? Or are you asking how it is done? If you are asking how its done, then you would need to contact the author of the video.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Clayton Vicente

Dec 3, 2015, 4:51:12 PM12/3/15
to CommandFusion Group
You can see in the video that the Arduino has a Ethernet shield connected to the router. He is just using tcp or udp to send the data from the arduino to iViewer. The arduino code is very simple, you can find several tutorials in the internet of how to send udp or tcp messages using Arduino.
The CF side is very simple too, you just need to create the system and process the feedback. If you don´t know how to do it, sorry, but you need to learn at least the basic to work with CF. Take sometime and get some projects here https://github.com/CommandFusion , there are several and good examples of how to work with CF.
The guys here can give you several others tips and links.
Trust me, learn CF will worth your time.
Best Regards
Clayton

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 11:18:22 -0800
From: leonardofl...@gmail.com
To: comman...@googlegroups.com
Subject: FeedBack Arduino.

Dear, I havê a ready home automation project, to know when a device is connected using current sensors.

How do the CF?

Leonardo da Costa Floriano

Dec 16, 2015, 8:51:27 AM12/16/15
to CommandFusion Software
dear, how to capture the value of "A0 sensor" and create a feedback if the value is less than 0:20 off

more than 0:20 on

home automation project with Arduino.