Does the latest version of iViewer works on an Android-phone ?

Dirk Hermans

Oct 22, 2014, 10:18:04 AM10/22/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I want to control my house from outside.
I wanted to buy a license for my iPad and my Android-phone (Sony Z).
But the vendor said that I could only buy a license for the iPad.
He said that at this moment the iViewer doesn't works correctly on an Android-device.
Is this info correct ?

Thanks for your information.

Dirk Hermans

Jarrod Bell

Oct 22, 2014, 8:38:23 PM10/22/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Who is the vendor? Android support is complete and ready for use.
We have a new beta which fixes a few issues, but would like to hear what the vendor says specifically.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com