iViewer running in Chrome! (iViewer + chromeos-apk)

Grid Sound and Screen

Sep 21, 2014, 12:04:47 PM9/21/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
You can now run iViewer for Android in Chrome on any OS!

1. Setup the ARChon runtime via the instructions here:

2. Download the iViewer APK here:

3. Use the chromeos-apk tool to convert the APK
4. Load via "Load Unpacked Extensions"

Tips:
- Access the menu bar by hitting: ctrl + esc
- Resize resolutions / orientations by changing values in manifest.json

Discoveries:
- Seems to run much faster than other (genymotion / bluestacks) emulators!

Current Issues:
- Can't license devices (although I haven't found a way to license a device in the Genymotion / Bluestacks emulators either)

Screenshot:

Clayton Vicente

Sep 23, 2014, 8:14:02 AM9/23/14
to CommandFusion Group
That´s is really great, thanks for share.
Regards
Clayton

Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 09:04:47 -0700
From: gr...@gridsoundandscreen.com
To: comman...@googlegroups.com
Subject: iViewer running in Chrome! (iViewer + chromeos-apk)

Sandro

Sep 24, 2014, 5:54:05 AM9/24/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I tried with windows 7 and I can load iViewer, the problem is that I can't access to Andoird Menu.
The CRTL + ESC don't work.
Bye
Sandro

Leo Rojas

Sep 24, 2014, 1:16:21 PM9/24/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com
I could install it whit no issues but i can't acces to the menu bar hitting ESC+CRTL,there is any other way?

Thanks

Sandro

Sep 24, 2014, 2:24:50 PM9/24/14
to comman...@googlegroups.com