feedback | Arduino | Ethernet Shield

LEONARDO DA COSTA FLORIANO

Dec 16, 2015, 6:40:33 PM12/16/15
to CommandFusion Software
Dear help me.

I am trying to collect data on this page.

Sensor A0 = Desligdo

or

Sensor A0 = Ligado

I'm trying to change the status button on or off and create a feedback

I've tried many ways and I can not make the catch

I received the information by Hercules

Connecting to 192.168.1.177 ...
Connected to 192.168.1.177
<b>COMMAND FUSION!<b>
<h1>
Sensor A0 = Ligado
Sensor A1 = Desligado
Sensor A2 = Desligado
Sensor A3 = Desligado
Sensor A4 = Desligado
Sensor A7 = Desligado
Teste Sensor A7 = 0.45
<hr>
Connection closed

please someone help me, thanks

cf.rar

Jarrod Bell

Dec 16, 2015, 8:38:34 PM12/16/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com
Please show the full feedback of what the device is sending.
Try making a "catch all" feedback (.*), assigning it to a serial join, and seeing what the full response shows.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

LEONARDO DA COSTA FLORIANO

Dec 16, 2015, 9:45:07 PM12/16/15
to comman...@googlegroups.com

the desire now automatically read the values ​​of the current sensors (without sending anything) wish that the status of the button or text change as the sensor readings.

To turn on the lamp; 192.168.1.177:94/?acao=001

To turn off the lamp 192.168.1.177:94/?acao=002

the browser has written sensor A0 = on (because the light has been turned on) the button or caption change the status automatically to ON

There easiest way to do this with JavaScript ?

At the moment I do not want to send anything only collect the data already written in the browser

Arduino already writes browser desire to collect data and create a feedback

I'm trying to create this same function

https://youtu.be/FvprfBlzlqI

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "CommandFusion Software" group.